The Pussycat Doll was ousted from the show by Simon Cowell after just one season of the singing competition show.
And Nicole told E! News that she has only warm regards for Britney and fellow new judge Demi Lovato, although she won’t have much time to see them in action.
“I don’t watch a lot of television,” Nicole told the site. “I’ll try to watch it when I can though.”
“I wish them the best of luck, I’m excited for them.”
Britney recently tweeted about her excitement of heading out on the road to conduct auditions around America.
She will be joined by Simon, Demi and LA Reid. A new host for the show has not yet been revealed after Welsh presenter Steve Jones was also fired.
- Video: Stewart seeks solace from Swift
- Arrow Finale
- No nude scenes for Game of Thrones star
- Video: Bling rings stolen from Cannes
- Million Rand Money Drop: Family affair
- Video: Supermodel-loving actors