Now that the tykes are 13 months-old and beginning to walk, Nick relishes every second he spends with his family.
“I try to not go seven days without seeing them. I'll be with them this weekend,” he told People magazine.
“They are taking steps and figuring it out, but I wouldn't say they are walking yet. I thought walking was, like, one day you stand and then you just start walking. I didn't know it was a process. There's a lot of falling. They take a few steps and then fall and go right back to crawling.”
Nick believes the twins are approaching walking in highly individualistic ways.
“Roc can balance himself a lot better. He can stand and bounce without falling for a long time,” he explained. “But Monroe takes more steps than he does.”
- Video: Stewart seeks solace from Swift
- Arrow Finale
- No nude scenes for Game of Thrones star
- Video: Bling rings stolen from Cannes
- Million Rand Money Drop: Family affair
- Video: Supermodel-loving actors