The 46 year-old actor was fired from the high profile sitcom last year and hit out at the actor who played his brother on the show.
But now Charlie has told Playboy magazine that he is sorry for his words and wants to make amends.
“That was wrong. I whaled on him unnecessarily,” Charlie admitted.
“He just got caught in the crossfire. He’s a beautiful man and a fabulous dude and I miss him.
“I need to repair that relationship, and I will. I will reach out and do whatever is necessary.”
Charlie had a rather public falling out with show creator Chuck Lorre and there was no love lost between them.
“Here’s the good news: I’m not there anymore,” he told the men’s magazine. “I’m not working with CBS or Warner Bros. or Chuck anymore. Good news for them and good news for me.
By Cover Media
- Don’t miss out on Exclusive Series Screenings
- Unrest and good deeds on Carte Blanche
- Lena Dunham makes ‘rash’ decisions
- Lucy Liu loves ‘old-school’ cookies
- MasterChef South Africa gets temperatures soaring
- Video: Watson gets it right