The location for MasterChef South Africa was impressive last night. But, while the contestants were working hard on the beach, fans on twitter were free to sit back and enjoy the view:
Hats were doffed for Woolies for their sustainable seafood initiatives:
But the holiday came to an abrupt end with the pressure test, which had viewers almost as stressed as the contestants.
In the end, it was time to say goodbye to a fan favourite:
Other choice tweets for the night included:
We're down to the final five, so don't miss MasterChef South Africa, Tuedays at 19:30 on M-Net and M-Net HD. Watch the show, tweet using the official #MCSA hashtag and your tweet could be featured on this tweet roundup.
- Bates Motel
- MasterChef SA: Boot Camp blues
- Don’t miss out on Exclusive Series Screenings
- Unrest and good deeds on Carte Blanche
- Lena Dunham makes ‘rash’ decisions
- Lucy Liu loves ‘old-school’ cookies