The pair were seen enjoying dinner and drinks on the outskirts of London at Italian restaurant Pazzia.
A source told E! News that George indulged in a plate of seafood pasta and sipped on gin-and-tonics while Brad knocked back a few martinis.
“They were so polite to the waitress and giggling away,” the insider told the site.
“They were relaxed as if it was their local restaurant, like normal people.
The Berkshire restaurant is apparently close to the home that Brad is sharing with Angelina Jolie and their kids while she films Maleficent.
George had popped over from his Lake Come home in Italy where he has been enjoying his summer vacation with girlfriend Stacy Keibler.
- Don’t miss out on Exclusive Series Screenings
- Unrest and good deeds on Carte Blanche
- Lena Dunham makes ‘rash’ decisions
- Lucy Liu loves ‘old-school’ cookies
- MasterChef South Africa gets temperatures soaring
- Video: Watson gets it right