The former Two and a Half Men star is unsure whether he will ever truly be able to commit to just one person. Although he has experienced love and kinship with people close to him, it has never been as part of a relationship.
“Of course I've experienced love. With my kids, my family and a wonderful group of friends but [in relationships] I don't know how that works. Maybe I'm poly-amorous,” he explained "I need variation. Every man needs that.”
Charlie has three ex-wives and has a reputation for being a ladies’ man. Charlie shocked fans last year when he revealed he was living with two much younger girlfriends, who he called his "goddesses”, at his Los Angeles mansion.
By Cover Media
- No nude scenes for Game of Thrones star
- Video: Bling rings stolen from Cannes
- Million Rand Money Drop: Family affair
- Video: Supermodel-loving actors
- Smiles for newly-single Pattinson
- Lindsay Lohan ‘struggling in rehab’